visiting o.c. tanner
Come and see for yourself.
There’s a feeling you get the minute you walk through the doors at O.C. Tanner. A mix of commitment, camaraderie, and celebration. It’s very energizing.
Take us for a test drive
You can’t fake culture. So we invite you to come and sample ours. We’re confident you’ll like what you see. Because when it comes to accomplishing and appreciating great work, we practice what we preach.
Each visit to O.C. Tanner is tailored to the needs and interests of our guests, so we have no pre-set agenda to share. That said, it is our intent, and no doubt yours, to make sure your time is as valuable, insightful, and enjoyable as possible.
Here are just a few topics we would be delighted to build your tour around:
- Findings from the latest recognition and engagement research by the O.C. Tanner Institute
- Visit Tanner Labs, our R&D incubator for new product innovation and ventures
- Communication strategies for sustaining recognition momentum
- Tour of our manufacturing facilities—come see how we make 6000 totally custom, one-of-a-kind trophies, symbolic awards, and jewelry items each day
- Custom award brainstorming—what’s the story of your culture?
- Training and leadership development solutions from our Learning Group—empower your managers to lead out on recognition
- Global capabilities: communication, customer support, culturally-appropriate awards
- Results measurement—how do you know what impact your solution is having?
- Lunch with key team members, catered by our award-winning in-house culinary team
"O.C. Tanner clearly has appreciation mastered, as it is practiced, within the organization at all levels in all departments. It gave me great faith that they will bring that energy and commitment to Dow Chemical.”
It’s beautiful here
World-famous skiing, boarding, mountain biking, and sightseeing are quite literally in our backyard. If your visit falls during the right season or over a weekend, consider extending your stay to take advantage of the many reasons people from all over the world come to Utah’s mountains. Resorts like Deer Valley, Park City, Alta, and Snowbird are only 25 minutes away.