6 Recognition Insights from 2013
Orange Paper: Recognition Insights from 2013
As 2013 comes to a close, we’ve analyzed data from more than seven million recognition moments, along with 3rd party research, to pull relevant, actionable insights for next year.
In this Orange Paper, you’ll discover:
- How above and beyond performance recognition is more effective than a salary bonus.
- The correlation between the frequency of recognition and employee engagement.
- What do employees really want? Gift cards or merchandise?
- The missed opportunity in waiting until year 5 for career celebrations.
- The power of social media to extend the appreciation experience.
“Social media's most dramatic effect is to increase the visibility of recognition efforts - 6x as many people are aware of the recognition they receive.”