5 best practices for managing a multigenerational workforces
Millennials. Gen X. Baby Boomers.
Everyone is talking about the generational changes happening in today’s workforce. More workers are extending their careers and, as a result, we are seeing an unprecedented phenomenon: multiple generations coming together in the workplace. No matter what generation your workforce is made up of, it’s clear performance recognition and career celebration is critical.
Discover our 5 best practices for managing a multigenerational workforce:
- Deepen employee engagement through accountability and trust
- Look at the nuances for each generation and motivate accordingly
- Recognize what matters most to your employees and organization
- Highlight and show appreciation for great work
- Tailor career celebrations to individual needs
For more details on the demographic trends impacting the way we work and manage today, download our latest Orange Paper today.