Making Recognition Programs Successful
Looking for a recognition program that doesn’t just drive costs higher, but actually helps deliver cost-effective solutions? O.C. Tanner teamed up with Aon Hewitt to study effective recognition trends and the best forms of implementation. Focusing on the impacts recognition programs have had in different industries, various forms of recognition, and why the results varied.
- Understand how a recognition program, when implemented correctly, can create a 40% increase in engagement.
- Learn which recognition program works for specific industries and how different programs can produce various results in those industries.
- Understand the amount of time recognition programs need before they reach their full potential.
- Who’s recognized and how often? Get the details on where the most recognition comes from and how it stimulates productivity.
- Learn the benefits of overcoming the biggest obstacle to implementing a recognition program: a budget.
Learn more about which recognition trends have been proven to be most effective, how to identify the elements of a healthy program, and what to expect when recognition programs are encouraged by senior management by downloading the full white paper here.