The Impact of Excellent Employee Wellbeing
Leaders and Human Resource professionals around the globe have an ever-increasing focus on employee wellbeing. Companies in every industry have crafted initiatives to improve employee wellness and boost productivity and employee satisfaction as a result. But why do these initiatives often struggle to make a lasting impact on employee lifestyles? How can organizations better understand and affect holistic employee wellbeing?
Global O.C. Tanner Institute research, surveying over 2,000 employees, delivers answers to these questions and more. Read on to discover:
- The difference between wellness and wellbeing—and why companies that don’t understand the distinction are missing a bigger picture
- How to build initiatives that drive improvement in holistic employee wellbeing by encouraging healthy behaviors in three key areas of wellness
- The large benefits in store for companies that effectively improve employee wellbeing
- Why as employee wellbeing increases, its positive effects resonate throughout the organization and teams become more productive, more collaborative, and better prepared to innovate
- How wellbeing affects individuals, teams, and results throughout an organization—even measurably impacting its bottom line
Download the full white paper to discover these insights and more, and jump-start your journey to understanding and empowering employee wellbeing.