To see the 9 performance outcomes of effective employee recognition, download “The ROI of Effective Recognition.”
Answer the following questions:
1. Are your people highly motivated to contribute to the success of your organisation?
2. Are your people consistently looking for more effective ways to get the job done?
3. Do your people get a strong sense of personal accomplishment from their work?
4. Do your people understand how they help your organisation meet its goals?
5. Do your people always have a positive attitude?
6. Do your managers recognise employee contributions?
If you answered yes to at least five of the six statements, your people are highly engaged. If not, there’s room for improvement.
Let us help.
90% of our clients' employees feel highly motivated to contribute to the success of their organisations—the very definition of engagement.
A post to the social recognition wall with points is a fun way to receive recognition. Unless that's all you ever get. Learn why a variety of experiences make recognition significantly better with our employee engagement ideas.
Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browser's download page.