Create the most impactful employee rewards program—every time
The best employee incentive programs turn moments in the spotlight into a sense of greater value, personal growth and commitment. To that end, O.C. Tanner has not only created an unparalleled breadth and depth of employee awards and corporate gifts , we have the expertise to know what’s meaningful when. Employees, after all, are wonderfully complex. And a well-thought-out corporate reward program must offer a variety of tools to inspire them at every level.
“Anyone can ship an award but it’s the way O.C. Tanner looks at recognition and makes it part of the client’s culture that makes all the difference.”
O.C. Tanner offers:
- Onboarding award programs
- Career achievement awards for years of service and retirement
- On-the-spot performance awards
- Peer-to-peer appreciation and award nomination
- Points-based solutions
- Gift Cards, merchandise and name brands
- Sales, safety and wellness incentive programs
- Celebration and holiday event gifts
- Team USA Olympic awards
Key insight: Are you creating a recognition moment? Or a consumer moment? Meaningful awards are always about an interaction, not a transaction.
Research and our deep award experience have proven that effective award strategy answers the question, ”What will make your employees feel most appreciated?”—not, ”What do your employees want?” There’s a world of difference. Ask people what they want, and they’ll tell you cash and gift cards. But ask what makes them feel appreciated? You’ll get a different answer. They’ll then say they want something tangible and personal.
Beyond cookie cutter solutions
When it comes to creating a meaningful rewards experience, flexibility is key. O.C. Tanner develops and designs experiences specifically for each client, the better to reflect your culture and objectives.
- No pre-determined award groupings
- Choose recognition awards relevant to your culture and goals
- Change recognition awards selection at any time
- Choose how many to display, up to 100+ at each level
- All communications materials, including your employee recognition awards website and catalogs.