Companies with engaged employees outperform those without by 3 times.
According to Gallup, 70% of the U.S. workforce is actively unengaged.
Unengaged employees cost U.S. businesses 6 billion dollars each year.
Answer the following questions:
1. Are your people highly motivated to contribute to the success of your organization?
2. Are your people consistently looking for more effective ways to get the job done?
3. Do your people get a strong sense of personal accomplishment from their work?
4. Do your people understand how they help your organization meet its goals?
5. Do your people always have a positive attitude?
6. Do your managers recognize employee contributions?
If you answered yes to at least five of the six statements, your people are highly engaged. If not, there’s room for improvement.
Let us help.
90% of our clients' employees feel highly motivated to contribute to the success of their organizations—the very definition of engagement.
To see the 9 performance outcomes of effective employee recognition, download “The ROI of Effective Recognition.”
A post to the social recognition wall with points is a fun way to receive recognition. Unless that's all you ever get. Learn why a variety of experiences make recognition significantly better with our employee engagement ideas.