Drawing on many years of applied organisational psychology, global workplace culture consultant Laura Eley will share how forward-thinking business leaders use recognition as the catalyst to influence thriving workplace cultures.
Join Laura Eley, Senior Workplace Culture Consultant from the O.C. Tanner Institute, as she shares leading recognition practices and insights on how to create a culture by design.
• Top trends in recognition strategy development and execution
• The role of recognition in reinforcing new ways of working
• Why co-creation and a listening-based approach are critical to building a thriving culture
• How to create a movement around recognition that ensures its sustainability and authenticity
• How to turn recognition champions from social planners into inspiring influencers
Laura Eley is a Senior Workplace Culture Consultant from the O.C. Tanner Institute, advising numerous high-profile multi-national organisations across the financial and professional services, healthcare, energy, mining and resources, transportation, retail, and supply chain sectors. Her expertise lies in teaching design principles and facilitating design workshops for senior business leaders that result in more strategically aligned recognition solutions.
Laura brings a holistic perspective to her clients, having previously acted as Director of Client Success for O.C. Tanner’s 700+ multi-national clients. This direct client experience is supported by an academic background in Industrial and Organisational Psychology and Workplace Behaviour, as well as time spent developing innovative talent selection and development solutions for DDI (Development Dimensions International) and Gap, Inc. Corporation.
Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browser's download page.