Are you finding it difficult to hire, inspire, and keep great employees? You’re not alone.
More organizations are discovering the need to get intentional about creating a great workplace culture. It’s the proven way to attract, engage, and retain great talent. But where to start?
For up-to-the-minute research, best practices, and practical insights from culture experts, join our next local event. You will gain these valuable takeaways:
• Discover 6 key things employees look for in a great place to work
• Learn to teach leaders how they can make employees feel appreciated
• Acquire actionable steps to improve each employee’s connection to the organization
• Find out how positive employee experiences fuel organizational success
• Listen to real-world lessons from HR Leaders on managing change
You are cordially invited to a morning event of insights and networking.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
3608 Brownsboro Rd
Louisville, KY 40207
9:00 – 9:30 Breakfast and networking
9:30 – 11:00 Culture conversation with David Sturt, Executive Vice President, O.C. Tanner Institute and Marketing
11:00 – 11:30 Culture stories from local HR Leaders
11:30 – 11:45 Q & A
11:45 – 1:00 Lunch
This presentation has been approved for 1 general recertification hours through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
O.C. Tanner is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. Attendees can earn up to 1 PDC by attending this event.
Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browser's download page.