Organizations that want to cultivate a great culture must start by developing their managers into better coaches and leaders. O.C. Tanner Institute research shows that out of the 6 attributes that make an organization a magnet for top talent, leadership has the biggest influence on workplace culture.
Join Joshua Howland, Director of Product Development, on Wednesday, Sept 12th at 2pm EDT as he shares insights and best practices on:
• How leaders can inspire great work in their people through coaching and communication.
• How to engage new managers in leadership development
• How to align your team around a shared vision and purpose
• Setting up your people for success through clear goals, expectations, and one-on-ones
• Building teams by connecting your people to a purpose, accomplishment, and each other
Joshua Howland is the director of product for Tanner Labs. He leads the company’s research and development efforts for new markets and opportunities. He has spent the last 3 years researching and working with industry experts on leadership development and meaningful manager and employee relationships. He leads development of Align and Team Awards, two solutions meant to help build managers and leaders.
Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browser's download page.