Drawing from the 2020 Global Culture Report and decades of hands-on experience, David Sturt will share how forward-thinking leaders can co-create thriving workplace cultures through powerful, meaningful micro-experiences.
Join David Sturt, Executive Vice President at O.C. Tanner, on Thursday, February 20, 2020 for practical, research-based advice on how to create a culture by design.
• Why micro-experiences have an incredible power to influence the employee experience
• How to identify which experiences that matter most to your employees
• How to help managers design effective one-to-one conversations with their direct reports
• A modern understanding of the linkages between culture and business outcomes
• The latest research and thinking on the state of workplace culture today, and what tomorrow might look like.
• What we can all do to reduce employee burnout
• How to develop successful leaders by embracing modern leadership strategies
David Sturt is an Executive Vice President at O.C. Tanner, a $500+ million global recognition and workplace culture company. He is also the New York Times bestselling author of Great Work: How to Make a Difference People Love, and Appreciate: Celebrate People, Inspire Results. His work and interviews have been published in Harvard Business Review, the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, and NPR, and he co-authors a weekly leadership column on Forbes.com. David has spoken at TEDx, and to over 30,000 business leaders at conferences and companies all over the world.
Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browser's download page.