The state of workplace culture is in flux. Awareness and action is increasing, but organizations are still keeping their culture initiatives separate, stuck in their proverbial siloes. Strategies are fragmented, improvements inconsistent, but the most important thing organizations are missing is the employee’s voice. If they want to address problems like burnout, leadership development, and team performance, companies have to start listening to their people and making employee experience a central part of their culture strategy.
Join Alex Lovell, Manager of Research and Assessment at the O.C. Tanner Institute, on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 for a journey through the findings, insights, trends, and implications of the 2020 Global Culture Report.
Join us to learn:
• The latest research and thinking on the state of workplace culture today, and what tomorrow might look like.
• How employees all over the world are doing across the six core elements of workplace culture
• Why micro-experiences have an incredible power to influence the employee experience
• What we can all do to reduce employee burnout
• How to develop successful leaders by embracing modern leadership strategies
• Learn what you can do to address or improve:
• Employee experience
• One-to-one meetings
Alex Lovell is the Manager of Research and Assessment at the O.C. Tanner Institute. He is an advanced candidate for his PhD at the University of Utah and holds a Masters and Bachelors from American Military University. His research focuses on the intersection between culture change and corporate civic participation. In particular, he specializes in mixed-method and multi-method research, with a focus on blending qualitative research with survey and experimental data for rich insights. Alex has consulted with a variety of companies to develop and implement culture and recognition measurement plans and has extensive experience in the management of cross-national projects, data analysis, and return on investment KPI development and calculation.
Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browser's download page.