EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION IS MORE THAN AN HR PROGRAM— IT HAS A PROFOUND IMPACT ON AN ORGANISATION’S WORKPLACE CULTURE AND BOTTOM LINE.
Employee recognition has a strong influence on an organisation’s workplace culture. Research on 10,000 employees in 12 countries shows that organisations who have a great culture are:
• 54% more likely to have employees that are Promoters on the standard NPS scale
• 53% more likely to have highly engaged employees
• 29% more likely to have employees innovating and performing great work
• 27% more likely to have increased in revenue last year
• 25% more likely to have growth in team size in the last year1
Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browser's download page.